Nice avitar.
Nice avitar.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Thanks. [censored] good movie.
..singin in the rain...
i think at one point in time i had a ACO avatar, and as ironlung said, heck of a movie, anyways..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I've never seen it before, but I may have to see what it's like someday. I've heard tons about it, though.
Officially retired
Dane's posts are usually legit and informative. I don't get where you think he's trying to be funny.
WoW...i thought this was supposed to be about the funniest poster on the lpd forum but it somehow turned into a political war. . . hahahahaha!!! this is funny.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
"It's not bragging if you can back it up!"
Bookmarks